We are happy to welcome you and look forward to providing you with the highest quality of endodontic/root canal care. Southcenter Endodontics is committed to excellence in compassionate patient care and skill.
Our warm and caring staff is dedicated to the highest standard of care for our patients. We are confident you will find your experience in our office to be exceptional.
No Referral is Needed. Although we are the recommended endodontist for many top Tukwila and South Seattle dentists, we welcome all.
Our office is open Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm. We are happy to schedule your appointment as conveniently and promptly as possible.
Most appointments are scheduled in advance, but if you are experiencing a dental emergency or are in discomfort, we will make every attempt to see you the same day you call.
Our office strives to stay on schedule to minimize your wait time however various circumstances may make some appointments longer than others. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we promise to give each patient the best care possible.
The top reasons to choose Southcenter Endodontics for your root canal and care:
- We specialize in root canals and endodontic procedures and have done thousands of procedures, so you know you are getting the experience you deserve
- We are the trusted root canal specialist and recommended by many top dentists in the South Seattle area
- You’ll enjoy the most advanced technology for quick and pain-free treatment – equipment like surgical microscopes which are not found in a typical dentist’s office
- No referrals are needed
- We accept emergency cases
- Our office utilizes digital x-ray technology with radiation levels up to 90 percent lower than a conventional dental x-ray
- Pain-free procedures are our goal – we have seen it all before and are able to anticipate and manage your pain-related problems
- Dr. Stephens is a recognized expert in the field of endodontics and teaches his advanced methods to new dental students
- The team at Southcenter Endodontics has worked together for many years, ensuring seamless teamwork from “pain to relief”
- High treatment success rates mean that you get your procedure done right the first time with fewer complications
- We accept most insurance, are preferred for Delta Dental and Regence, and have access to credit when needed through CareCredit
- Our fees are competitive for this region and represent the quality of care we offer our patients
Call today to schedule your care. We are conveniently located near Southcenter just off I-5 and 405 with plenty of free parking. See you soon!
Our Patients Love Us – You will too!
I’ve had the pleasure of getting 2 root canals in as many months by Dr. Stephens and his team this year. To say it was a pleasure is barely even an exaggeration! These folks make getting a root canal as easy as a cleaning at other offices!
Of course, nobody wants to get a root canal. But, if you do need one, do yourself a favor. Get it done here.
5.0 star Yelp rating – Scott K. Seattle – 9/13/2020
Great doctor and staff. Highly recommend.
5-Star Google Review – Trish Murphy Jan 22, 2020
I highly recommend Dr. James R Stephens and his team, if you require any type of endodontic care. Dr. Stephens and his team are the benchmark, by which all endodontic doctors should be compared. It will be overly apparent from your first visit, that their primary concern is their patients. They go above and beyond to deliver quality care. They provide extremely skilled, compassionate, and gentle care. On a scale of 1- 5 stars I would give them 100, they are that good!!!
5-Star Google Review Debe Gass May 25, 2019
James R. Stephens, D.D.S., M.Sc.D. and his staff Crystal, who is an angel and Cheryl also angelic, have given me 10 star care. My molar, was a big challenge. The many treatments necessary because of calcified roots, an infection and waiting too long for treatment were handled with professional concern, intense technical care and accepting supportive interpersonal interactions. I now have a fantastic outcome; a tooth saved one root at a time. I have given them a glowing report to my family dentist who referred me. She said, “Didn’t I tell you he (Dr. Stephens) is the BEST!”
5-Star Google Review – Ann Wiltse – Apr 24, 2019
“Dr.Stephens is a true master of his art, I was in Europe with a terrible toothache and flew back with no notice and he took care of my problem immediately. No matter where I will end up you are my Endo, thanks again!”
Happy Patient as seen on Yelp!
For a great overview of Root Canal Therapy visit Wikipedia